Thursday, January 3, 2013

Bring NY Film Skills to Africa



Our campaign to get me to New York Film Academy may be off to a slow start, but there are still 93 days to go, and it's going!

Thanks so SO much to all our contributors so far! You all put the Disco in Discovery, the Yo in New York, the Art in Martin Scorsese... and you make me embarrass myself with bad puns, but it's all worth it. You rock my world:

(in chronological order)

Carla Kreuser
Paula Fourie
Anonymous 
Richenda Herzig-Moss
Anonymous (again? so generous!)
Caroline Costello
Gavin Dick

If I have forgotten anyone, please forgive me, and let me know so I can update this post and pretend your name was always there from the start.

Want to see your name on my blog (you know you do!)? Make a donation, any donation, and help bring New York Film Skills back to Africa!  Click on the link right above for more - or watch us be cheesy in our campaign video, below:


No comments:

Post a Comment